About Me

Amateur Photographer and part-time traveller. Travelled New York to San Francisco by car and train and back to NYC by train in August/September 2017. Returned to USA in March 2018 to see my girlfriend, Nancy whom I met on the train in September.

Don't forget to check out the Links to My Blogs (Winaladders Blogs) and the Blog Archive on the right hand side for more posts.

Sunday 27 March 2016

Rabbits and Towers

On my way to visit the Eiffel Tower on Easter Sunday I came across these baby rabbits. No one seemed to be in charge of them and of course children couldn't walk past without petting them.



Two views of the tower from below.

Eiffel Tower from the opposite bank.

This looks to be the same spot where I took Eileen's photograph in 1976.


Last photo from Paris for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment